Come join us for an intensive skills training clinic, run by world-class professional players: Brent Adams, Matt Kavanagh and Nick Ossello.
Dates & Time:
Session 1: March 12, 6:00-7:30pm
Session 2: March 13, 6:00-7:30pm
Session 3: March 14, 9:30-11:00am
Location: Elkhorn Training Camp
Age Group: 7th - 12th Grade
Experience Level: All skill levels welcome
Training will focus on:
- Individual skill development
- Position specific techniques - shooting, dodging, ground balls, footwork, passing, etc.
- Improving lacrosse IQ
- Understanding team concepts and in-game situations
What We Suggest To Bring:
- All Lacrosse Equipment and Stick
- Extra Water/Gatorade
- Cell Phone
- Sun Block
- Reversible Lacrosse Pinnie
If you need to get in touch with us or have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.